Bronies Bronies

This is hilarious! The sick fascination with my little pony art/toys/shows/whatever is completely over my head. +5 imaginary stars for the endless entertainment I'm getting out of the review comments.

'The Cosmic Fork' 'The Cosmic Fork'

Nice flash

The animation is pretty solid you accomplished what you were going for i think, artwork fits together with its overall messiness. The sound is decent as well. And at the end it left me saying "what just happened..." this is a good thing. My only complaint is the confetti crap you have all over the place during the non wtf scenes, it was really distracting.

Butzbo responds:

HEheheh...
Wow, i didn't expected it to be THAT disturbing against the visuals, it was just an effect of "dust".
Well i'm glad you liked most of it anyway, also thanks for the laughs ;)

it'll be okay in the end. it'll be okay in the end.

It's good

I understand the style, it looks like its supposed to. But their were a few parts in the animation where it just looked a little off and out of place. most of the points are for the sound, good job their. And the story heh, well those of us who've been in love know how it is. Unfortunately it rarely works out like that, consider yourself lucky if it did. keep on keepin on